.addthis_button_stumbleupon_badge:hover{opacity:1;}

Thursday 22 May 2014

Chicharito unsure of United Future

Javier Hernandez admits he is unsure of his future
at Manchester United after enduring a difficult time
this  season.
The striker currently preparing for the world cup with
Mexico spoke to journalists about life at Old
Trafford.
Hernandez said: “My future could be decided
tomorrow, a little after, inside three months, I could
stay there [in Manchester], I honestly don’t know.
“My people are working it out. I’m here [with
Mexico] trying to be 100-percent focused [on the
World Cup].”
Hernandez has found games hard to come by during
the season as the paring of Wayne Rooney and
Robin van Persie was favoured by former United
manager David Moyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter