.addthis_button_stumbleupon_badge:hover{opacity:1;}

Friday 23 January 2015

Illarramendi: Count me Out of EPL Move

Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United have been dealt a blow after Asier Illarramendi revealed he wants to stay at Real Madrid.

The defensive midfielder has struggled to nail down a regular spot at the Santiago Bernabeu since arriving for £24.2m from Real Sociedad in 2013.

His lack of action has led to speculation Illarramendi may leave this month.

Athletic Bilbao have reportedly launched a bid for the Spain under-23 international, while Arsenal, Liverpool and United are also said to be monitoring his situation closely.

But the 24-year-old has now rubbished talk he could be set for a move away from Madrid and instead pledged his future to the European champions.

"I'm really comfortable at the club," Illarramendi told AS.

"Madrid have not informed me of anything. As it stands I'm a Real Madrid player and I want to stay. I'm happy at the club and in the city."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter