.addthis_button_stumbleupon_badge:hover{opacity:1;}

Thursday 4 July 2013

Christiano Ronaldo: I Miss Manchester United


Real Madrid player,Cristiano Ronaldo,has revealed that he still misses playing for Manchester United.
Ronaldo’s comments is coming on the heels of reports that Manchester United could relaunch a bid to bring him back to Old Trafford,after the Portuguese was sold for a staggering fee of £80million to Madrid in 2009.
“I miss English football,” said Ronaldo.
“For me, it was one of the best years in my career when I was there in Manchester United. Everyone knows that it is a club that is still in my heart and I really, really miss,” Ronaldo said.
“But now my life is in Spain. I am enjoying playing there too.
“Part of my life is there, but in the future we never know. I am really, really happy in the Spanish league.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Receive All Updates Via Twitter